NEWS OF DECEMBER 2014
- Measurements with the isothermal fluid model plant succesfully finished.
- Verfication of a CFD-planning tool successfully finished.
- Operation of TESS 2 B with different material (e.g. Sand) ongoing.
- Successful commissioning and operation of TESS 2 C, which has already almost all technical features of the large scale storage modules.
You can find some publications under the following download links::
- Published paper about the economical comparison between different CSP- concepts and energy storage concepts. This paper has been published at the Solarpaces-conference in September 2014 in Bejing.
- Published paper showing measurement results and packed bed behaviour on the basis of measurements with the TESS-plants. The paper has been published in September 2014 in Bejing.
- Poster at the Solapaces-conference in Las Vegas in September 2013.
- Solarpaces paper which was published during the Solarpaces conference.